Saturday, March 24, 2007

Car Hunt Continues and Good Dinner

Didn't have much luck today. The car I really liked, the Dodge Nitro, had absolutely NO leg room for the driver. I mean, my legs are short, and I had to have the seat all the way forward. Well, with the seat forward, it doesn't lower enough to prevent my knees from hitting the dashboard. Had the same problem with the Jeep Compass. Also looked at the Toyota Rav4 and Highlander. Will have to come up with another list; and will probably end up with a car instead of the small SUV.

Met the family out at C and P's, and went to Giuseppe's for dinner. Had a nice visit (D is out visiting Dad and J, so we got to see him). Everyone seems to like The Kids' place. They are getting it fixed up nicely.

Had a migraine today, which put an end to the car hunt; fortunately it was gone before the end of dinner. Think I'm gonna head on to sleep now (it's 9:30). G'night.

No comments: