Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Good Start to the Week

Got my new phone yesterday, and I love it! It has a lot of features I'll have to figure out, but it doesn't seem too complicated so far.

Then, I went on a really good job interview today. Totally unexpected; he called me at work at about 4:25 and we talked for a few minutes. He asked if I could come in after work for an interview, and I said ok. He seemed to be really impressed with my resume. Seems like a very laid-back atmosphere (the boss was in shorts and tennies) and could be a fun place to work. About the only thing that didn't sound good is that there is no eating allowed at the desks. Only allowed to have water; not even coffee. Of course, that would probably be a good thing for me ....

Anyway, he said he'd like to offer me a job and for me to call him as soon as I have a confirmed "exit date" from Boyd; he'll find something for me! Even if I don't take a job there, it was sure a "mood-lifting" interview!

No comments: