Saturday, July 21, 2007

Waiting For HP

Sitting here, waiting for the Hogwarts owl post. I know it is still early in the day, but I really want my book! I wonder if it was sent via UPS or USMail. I hope it is USMail because they deliver earlier in the day than UPS. But then, if it is coming next day delivery, that would probably be UPS. And aren't they supposed to deliver by 10:30? But that is still almost 3 hours from now! Wish I'd braved the crowds at the bookstore last night and gone and bought a copy. But then I'd have 2 copies and I only need one. Guess I could have given one away, but everyone I know that wants one already had it pre-ordered. Was that a noise on the porch? Hold on while I go and look ... nope, not yet. Maybe I should be knitting, to keep my mind off the book. But then I'd probably mess up my stitch pattern and have to frog everything. When will my book get here? I'm ready to read!!!

No comments: