Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sock Progress

Well, I've been working on my re-knit Tidal Wave socks, and have just started the toe decreases on the first sock. It is knitting up much better than the one that I had to frog. Seems to be going faster, I've actually followed the pattern correctly so the lace is looking good, and the seams on the toe are lining up properly. Bought another skein of the Tofutsies yarn today, and a pair of sock blockers. Hopefully I'll be able to get some nice pictures of the socks once I get one finished.

Haven't had any luck in the job search yet. It's a bit discouraging. I really don't want to drive far for work, but it is beginning to look like I might have to.

Went to lunch yesterday with the Boyd ladies, and had a nice visit. It's beginning to look more and more like they may close the Chino sales office; Boyd hired 4 new sales people in the China division to do all the order input. I hope that, if it comes to closing the sales office, they give the sales ladies the same severance package that we received.

Hm, pizza should be here in half an hour. Hope F makes it home in time!

No comments: