Tuesday, September 18, 2007

That's Two ...

Had the interview at the second employment agency this afternoon. I think it went well, although I was more comfortable at the one this morning. Had to take some tests; did ok on Excel, Payroll, and AR, and totally kicked butt on the AP one. I just have a feeling I'll get more referrals from the agency I went to this morning. Well, just keep my fingers crossed for something good, I guess... and see how my appointment goes in the morning!

Wow - just got a call from an agency I spoke with a while back; I have a phone interview with a potential employer set up for 2:30 tomorrow afternoon! I think this is the one where the company is in Irwindale, and I'll need to join the Teamsters Union ... hope they don't expect me to drive a big truck! :-)

No comments: