Monday, November 12, 2007

Caught in a Small Scam!

Apparently, we've been having $10 taken out of our checking account for at least the past 6 months without our authorization. Don't know how the company got our info, but I called them and they claim they'll be refunding the money. Have to check with the bank tomorrow and see if it goes back any more than the 6 months that show online. Sheesh. I know $10 isn't much, but it adds up, ya know?

Survivor was good last week, except that they voted off Jean-Robert. I mean, I wanted him to go, but now I have to pick a new person. Haven't decided who I want yet, since S has my second choice. Both J-R and James were part of the group that won the reward, so neither of us owe $$ for that, but now I owe because J-R was voted out. *sigh* And my penalty has gone up to $.75 for each loss from now on ...

S - $3.75 Me - $2.00

No comments: