Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dancing With The Stars

Down to the final four couples, and they all did really, really well last night. The dancing has really improved over the past few weeks. I'm still upset that Sabrina is gone since she should have won (she'll be on tonight as a "special guest"). I want Marie to win, but that's just leftover Puppy Love for her brother. I want Jennie to win because she has worked really hard for it. I want Helio to win because he has such a great attitude. I want Mel to win because she's the best of the four.

Needless to say, they are all doing fantastically well, but I think it is Marie's time to go tonight. And as much as I'd like to see Julianne and Derek have a sibling dance-off, I think the Final Two should be the teams of Helio/Julianne and Mel/Maks. Which means I am probably completely off and the Final Two will be Jenny and Marie!


***UPDATE: Marie, Helio and Mel are going to the finals - Jenny was voted out.

No comments: