Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yay for Helio and Julianne

I was happy with the Dancing With the Stars results. Although I really liked Mel's dancing (she was fantastic) I think it is more impressive for someone with no dancing background to do as well as Helio did. And he is just so adorable to watch! He was like a little boy on Christmas morning. Julianne is so cute; and now she's a back-to-back champ.

It seems very strange to be doing "the usual" things. I have thoughts of Joe in the back of my mind all day, and am not sleeping well. I'm very worried for F because it hasn't "hit" him yet. He says he is ok and that he has come to terms with the loss. I know he is strong but I'm afraid that the reality is going to take him by surprise.

I'm also not sure about how C is doing. He says he's ok (very much like his dad!) but I know he really doesn't want to go to the services. I think he is going to make an offer to watch D's youngest son at the house during the graveside services.

I wish Friday was over with.

No comments: