Sunday, December 2, 2007

Another Survivor Update

Well, I can't believe it but James was voted off. Not that I don't believe he would receive votes, but WHY didn't he use one of the Hidden Immunity Idols???? He left the show with both idols still in his possession. I'll bet Todd is upset - after all, he gave one of the idols to James and told him where to find the second one, and then Todd didn't even get the security of having one returned to him. And now they are out of play. What a waste!

The reward was pretty awesome. Peih-Gee won a visit to the Shaolin Temple, where the martial arts originated. She took Erik and Denise with her. Since James was voted out, S has to choose another person, and she has Chosen Peih-Gee. Fortunately for me, she didn't take my "spare"!

The score is now: S = $6.75 Me = $5.25

No comments: