Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oh, forgot my Survivor post! I am voting for Ozzy on the "faves" team (Yay, Ozzy!) and S is voting for Mikey D on the "fans" team. Coming in to the first challenge, the faves had it made. They had fire, and water, and food, and shelter. Since they'd been there/done that before, they knew how to get things going. Unfortunately, their egos got the better of them and they totally blew it at the challenge. Immunity was easily won by the fans --

It looked for a while like the faves were going to vote off my Ozzy. However, little whiny Jonny Fairplay asked to be "sent home" because he missed his pregnant girlfriend. They obligingly voted him off. The flaw in his plan, though, is that I don't think they get to go home. I'm pretty sure the cast-offs stay away for the full 39 days of the competition.

Anyway, I'm glad that Jonny is gone and even more glad that my Ozzy was safe this time around.

The score is:
S = $0.00 Me = $.50

No comments: