Monday, March 3, 2008

Today is my 29th wedding anniversary. It seems weird to be saying it is my anniversary, since we are currently separated. I did receive some beautiful flowers at work today, from F. He said that he's been giving me flowers on this date for most of the past 29 years (except for when we were really really broke) and he didn't think he should stop now. A couple of the ladies at work thought it was my birthday, since they know I'm separated. It was very sweet of F to send the flowers, and I feel bad that I didn't even send him a card. Just didn't think it would be appropriate, given the situation. (No, Sis, not THAT kind of "situation"!)

Got a nice email from my sister-in-law, RM, today. They just found out on Saturday about the separation. She told me to call her if I need to vent or if there is anything she or they can do.

My scarf for ES is coming along very nicely. I have about an arms' length completed (my arm, that is) and it is about 4-5 inches wide. I'll be working on it more tonight and will post a picture when it is done.

Well, that's it for now.....

No comments: