Thursday, April 10, 2008

Had a nice evening, so far. VT picked me up at work at 4:30 (she gets off work at 3:30) and we went over to the Upland Street Fair. It isn't very big yet, this is only the second week, but we spent some time wandering around. Went to a little Mexican restaurant for dinner and had some yummy enchiladas. Bought a new charm for my Italian Charm bracelet - it says Mother of the Groom.

Heard on the radio today that Saturday is National Licorice Day. I wonder if that includes red vines and Allsorts? I'll have to get some for Dad and J. I know they both like them! I can mail them a little "goodie packet" after work on Monday.

Tonight is Survivor! Hope I can stay awake long enough to watch tonight; I haven't been sleeping well the past few nights because of these darned allergies. It's hard to sleep when you can't breathe. I can't remember how much I'm supposed to have set aside for my losses; but since Ozzy is supposed to win, it doesn't matter because I won't have to pay it. I'll have to figure out how much Sis owes, though, I know she hasn't been keeping track.

Didn't see R T Hawk today. I had the camera with me, because I wanted to show VT the pics I took of P in her wedding gown last night. Was totally bummed when I went to show her the pictures and the camera said that I didn't have the memory card in it! Fortunately, I remembered that I had emailed the pics to P last night so I was able to show them to VT after all. I made sure I took the card out of the laptop right away, and put it back in the camera!

Well, that's all my interesting news for today.

No comments: