Friday, April 11, 2008

Had a pretty good day today. Not exciting (but I'm used to that), but it was nice. VT made a huge Chinese chicken salad for everyone for lunch today, and it was really, really good. Ate more than I should have, but heck, it's salad!

Met The Kids and their friends JD and KD for dinner tonight. KD finished my scrapbook from the Mexican Riviera cruise last summer. It is SO Gorgeous! I need to do the journaling in it, but I'll probably type stuff up and print it to add to the book. Don't want to risk making errors on my beautiful pages!

Got an email from my younger brother today, which included a link for a fun website. If you get bored, you might want to give it a try. Since I don't have any pictures to add to this post, I'll add the link info.
http://www.therightfoot.net/mystuff/whatever/swf/bubblewrap.swf

Anyway, I know both my brothers will be out here for the wedding (in THREE WEEKS!) and I just found out that the younger daughter (SLT) of my younger brother will be here, too. He isn't sure about his older daughter, but will find out on Sunday. I hope Kat can make it, too. Wow, it'll be the first time the 4 of us siblings will all be together since mom's funeral. I think. I could be wrong on that.

Going to pick up the bridesmaid dress tomorrow (it is here already) and have to make the final decision about the dress I ordered. Apparently, it came in last weekend but the store employees still haven't called to tell me. They called P, but not me. Kinda irritates me. After all, it is my dress, I ordered it and I paid for it. They have my phone number, and should have called me. I just don't know if it is too formal (I know, my dad says a lady can never be overdressed). I'll have to decide before I go to the store tomorrow. Decisions, decisions!

Guess that's about it for now.

No comments: