Saturday, April 12, 2008

I quite often feel like this! I guess I can't complain about time passing too quickly when I spend a lot of the week eagerly awaiting Thursday night for Survivor, and then hoping Friday goes by quickly so it can be the weekend. Don't know why, since I never do anything exciting on the weekends, but I like them anyway.
The comic is Mutts, from March 28, 2008.

Had a horrible time trying to sleep last night. I was still awake at 1:00, so I turned the tv on to see if there was anything exciting to watch. Ended up watching a rerun of the made-for-tv movie about the Partridge Family. Finally fell asleep somewhere between 2:30 and 3:00 am. Had a weird dream; something about going to pick up my MoftheG dress, and the shop owners were the Partridge Family. Well, not really the P Family, but the actors from the series, as they were during the show. They were even wearing one of the matching outfits from the show .... anyway, David Cassidy was busy altering the collar of the dress, which didn't need to be altered, so I ended up getting a refund.

After breakfast, I did go and pick up my dress and the one for the Bridesmaid. Emailed her last night to let her know I'd be picking it up and to contact me so she can come and try it on to make sure it doesn't need any alterations. Haven't heard from her yet, but I didn't really expect to. She hasn't responded to my first email, either.

Went over to help F sort through some of the papers that we have at the house. Had a horrible headache (lack of sleep and stress, I'm sure) so I ended up napping for a while with Bubs and Thing-Kitten. Did my laundry while I was there, too. Realized halfway home that I left my grey pants hanging in the garage (they can't be machine dried). Which means I'll have to get over that way again in the next couple of days to pick them up.

Guess that's about it for now.

No comments: