Saturday, April 5, 2008

The memorial service was really nice. TLH looked really good (more relaxed than when I saw him a year ago) and there was a very good turnout of former (and soon-to-be-former) Boyd employees. TLH spoke, and his sister-in-law and his wife's cousin spoke and then sang a song. Got a little misty-eyed but not as much as I thought I would.

NEXT MONTH we get the new Narnia movie! Just watched a trailer for it while I'm waiting for the DVD to start showing "Enchanted". May 16th. I'm going to have to go see that one! Man, is this movie ever going to start? It said it was a "fast start" so you don't have to go through the menu selections, but it didn't say it would have 3 hours of previews before the movie. Sheesh.

Anyway, it looks like my complaint worked; the movie is starting. Gonna stop typing so I can watch.

No comments: