Sunday, April 27, 2008

Well, today was the bridal shower for The Girl. It was a lot of fun (lasted a lot longer than I thought it would, about 4-1/2 hours!). She received a lot of really nice gifts (do you know how awkward it is to buy a sexy nightie as a shower gift, knowing that your son is going to benefit from it?!?!?!) There was a pretty good turnout (about 15 people in all); we played lots of games - I won the one where everyone gets a clothespin, and if someone catches you saying certain words they get to take your pin. We weren't allowed to say "wedding" or the name of the groom. That was easy for me; I just referred to him as my son. I ended up with seven pins. Yay, me! But, I'm tired, and I have a sore throat and I'm going to bed because I have work in the morning. I'll leave you with a picture of the cake.

No comments: