Thursday, May 1, 2008

All Pampered and Pretty

Well, I've been manicured and pedicured and had my hair cut. So I'm pampered, anyway. Looks like I'm ready for the rehearsal tonight! Can't say that I'm quite ready for the wedding, because I need to pick up some pantyhose and maybe a slip, but I can get those easily. Need to make sure I remember the money for the rehearsal dinner; or, I guess I can use the debit card and just transfer cash from the savings/wedding account over to checking. That would probably be best anyway, since I don't know for sure how much we'll need and I don't like to carry a bunch of money.

The apartments are getting all pampered, too ... the grassy area across from my place is soon going to be covered in plants and, it looks like, small trees. Of course, that means the kids won't have anywhere to play except the little grass area in front of my place. Not sure how I feel about that. I mean, I don't mind them playing out there, but my window has been hit several times with the balls they throw (the kids throw them, not the window) and I'm afraid of it getting broken.

Wow - it's rehearsal day. Wow. Yay!!!!

No comments: