Sunday, May 11, 2008

Honeymoon is over

or close enough to it. If I remember correctly, the ships usually dock around 8:00 in the morning. Of course, The Kids still get breakfast on board, and can hang around the ship until they get kicked off. Last year, we were the last people through customs .... I'm sorry for The Kids that their trip is over and it's back to Real Life as Grown-up Married People, but I'm also excited to hear about their cruise, and what they thought of the wedding, and what presents they received. Of course, I don't really expect them to spend today with me when I know they have a lot to do to get ready for Life tomorrow. Although maybe I can tempt them by letting them know Dad and J will be over for lunner (lunch/dinner).

Guess that means I'd better straighten up the place a bit.

Sis sent me an invitation to join one of the Flickr groups, but I don't remember how to do it ... I'm such a dork!

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

Click on the link to the group. Read the rules to make sure you agree with them. Click the button marked "join this group." Click "yes" when the pop-up "really join this group?" appears.

There is also a group dedicated to black pets, but since I'm not a member I couldn't actually invite you to join. If you do a group search for "black pets" you can find it yourself and sign up if you like.

And where are your flickr pictures of Bubs??

SR5Rfan said...

How funny - I was just adding some pics of Bubbers to my Flickr account; I also changed my set from the Mexican cruise to critters! And thanks, I've joined your cat group!