Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Laundry Night

Well, I postponed it about as long as I could, but I am finally doing laundry. I hate having to go to the laundry room and hope for an available machine, and then having to go back and hope for a dryer, and then a third trip to get the clothes and bring 'em home. I'm grateful that I don't have to drive to a laundromat somewhere, but it was so much easier washing clothes at the house, where I had my own washer and dryer. So that's my whine for now.

Barb sent me an email today which included "pictures taken at just the right angle". I thought this one of the cat was pretty good. Especially since it looks like Little Thing!

I'm still upset over the season finales for CSI and Bones. I blame it on the writers' strike. They had too much time off and so were able to think of ways to upset me. Poor Warrick and Zach!

No comments: