Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Turtle Bug!

Got an email from my friend in NY today, with several fun pictures. I thought this one was quite amusing ... a turtle Volkswagen! Can you imagine driving down the street, and seeing this coming towards you!

Also received emails from CR and TLH and BB at Boyd. I had sent a "group" message to them asking about the China division - didn't know if Shenzen was affected by the earthquake in China yesterday. Apparently it isn't near the epicenter, and the Boyd employees probably didn't feel it. Which is good, of course!

BB is no longer with Boyd; her last day was Friday and she'll be starting a new job with a plastics company in Fullerton, according to TLH. CR will be working out of her house for a while, since the person they hired to handle her accounts has already quit! And KR has a good job now, too. So it sounds like my former co-workers are doing ok.

CR's email included some pictures of her daughter, son-in-law and grandbaby. The baby is getting to be so big already, and he's quite cute. I reciprocated by sending her some of the wedding pics. Too bad she didn't make it to the wedding, it would have been nice to see her. Although, since I didn't really get a chance to talk to the people who were there, maybe I shouldn't be wishing for more people that I could have ignored! heehee

BB's email was just letting me know that she was no longer with Boyd and giving me her home address. I'll have to send an email to each of my former co-workers and include a picture of The Kids.

No comments: