Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dishes

A couple of years ago, Duh gave me a set of dishes for Christmas. I really, really like them. In fact, I've been trying to find another set but can't locate them. They were on clearance when Duh bought them, so it figures I wouldn't be able to find more.

Anyway, when putting away the clean dishes today, I noticed a hairline mark on one of the coffee mugs, near the rim. Figured I'd put it in the back of the cupboard, and use the other ones instead. Took out the mugs, and when placing the "damaged" mug into the cupboard I clipped the edge of the cabinet. Don't have to worry about that little fracture any more. I think the mug can still be used, I'll just have to make sure I'm the one that gets the broken one (if I ever have company over and they have coffee). Anyway, if you happen to see a set of these for sale, let me know!

(according the the customer service rep for the company that sold these, she had no idea what I was talking about).

And, a picture of my favorite freakin' crocodiles, sent to me in an email from Sis ...

No comments: