Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's Wednesday

and there isn't really a lot to talk about. I called and made an appointment to have the doctor check my arm. It isn't until the 24th, so I'll have to be careful until then. I could have probably gotten in to see him earlier, but this is a new doctor for me and they like to allow more time. I know Hubby and The Boy both like this doctor, so I hope I do too. I'm also going to ask about any new treatments he may know of for the psoriasis. And actually, my arm is doing pretty well today. I guess just making the appointment helped...

The Boy sent me a link to view the pictures that the professional photographer took. There are some absolutely gorgeous shots! Even a couple of me that aren't too bad ... but The Kids look so happy, and there are a lot of really nice pictures of them. Unfortunately, there aren't really any "family" shots, and most of the pictures taken at the reception are from a distance or from the back. I would have liked to see some of the family members, and friends. But, it wasn't my wedding, and I'm pretty sure that there aren't very many "non-wedding-party" people in my wedding album. Ok, there aren't any people in my album. But I'm sure you know what I mean.

Today at work we had a "Continental Breakfast" for the June birthdays. It was really nice; there was toast, and hard boiled eggs, and bagels and donuts, fresh fruit. I think the celebrants were surprised (they were told we were having a meeting for the billing department). The ladies were each given a nice green plant, and I think Eric was given gift certificates for Wendy's. I had half a bagel with cream cheese, and half of an apple-spice muffin, along with a little bit of cantaloupe and watermelon. It was all quite yummy. Of course, since I had left over sketti for lunch, it was a high-carb day (which is one of my favorite types of day). I should make up for it at dinner, but I haven't decided what to eat yet. And I know I'm not going to skip carbs, so I won't even pretend. And, speaking of dinner - guess I'll go see what my options are.

No comments: