Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Hunt Has Begun

Updated the resume (again) and reposted to CareerBuilders and Monster (again). Checked out a bunch of job postings, made a couple calls. Have an appointment in the morning with another agency (not a job interview, but an agency interview). I hate job hunting. Really. Hate it.

Had lunch today with Sis, which was nice. Kinda rushed because she had to be back at work, but it was a nice break in the day. And now I have leftovers for dinner! I was going to meet The Boy to pick up the jeep at the mechanics, but he ended up working late so I'm going to get comfy, eat dinner, and watch some mindless tv. Should finish knitting the parts for the Scottie, and while I'm out tomorrow I should buy the stuffing. Still haven't done that ...

Other than that, nothing to say. So, I'm going to heat my leftovers and enjoy.

No comments: