Thursday, August 7, 2008

Driver License Issues

So, I made my appointment at DMV and went in today to renew my license. Had to do the eye test and get a new picture taken. Since the old picture is about 20 years old, I'm not surprised that I had to go in. Unfortunately, I didn't pass the eye test. My right eye is fine; the left eye can't see the chart (that's my book readin' eye). So, I have to take a form in to the eye doctor to be filled out and then go back to DMV. *sigh* Hopefully I can get a Saturday appointment and not have to take more time off work.

Hey, a lady at the Ellen Degeneres show is a counselor at the high school that The Boy went to!

I'm hoping for Joshua to win on So You Think You Can Dance tonight, with a tie for second between Twitch and Katee, which leaves Courtney in last place. The Boy wants Twitch to win.

No comments: