Sunday, August 10, 2008

End of the Day

and ready to go to sleep. Kind of a quiet birthday, at least the first half of it. Met with The Kids and F for brunch, and then went with F out to celebrate with his dad, who also has a birthday today. Things were loud there (just because it always is). Had a lot of fun with F's niece, who is five and decided that Auntie Beth made a good climbing toy. When I mentioned that I didn't remember giving her permission to climb on me, she said it was ok because she loves me. :-) She also told me Happy Birthday about 82 times. When she asked how old I was, I said that I was "really old". She decided that "really old" would be 13. Her second guess was 1000. Since I act the first and sometimes feel the second, I give her credit for being correct.

Had an email from Rafe & Sis this morning, and one from Big Bro. Got a b-day card from Barb a couple days ago, and a text message tonight from Duh's son, AJ. Didn't hear from Duh, or Dad. I think Dad is just too busy and lost track of time. No excuse for Duh. SHE should have remembered. Also got a box of See's chocolates from F, and the kids are paying for my Wicked ticket. Not a bad day, all in all.

No comments: