Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Eve

Decided to take myself to breakfast at IHOP today. The Kids spent the day at Big Bear (I was invited to join them, but didn't feel like it). Tried something different today - the new bananananana and stromberry pancakes. First couple of bites were good, but after that the pancake part was kinda bland and the banananas were mushy. Won't order them again. I was going to go wander the mall or something but ended up coming home with a headache instead. Not my first choice for spending my Sunday, that's for sure. Kinda dozed a bit on the couch, did some laundry, ordered a pizza for dinner and am watching Sound of Music. Brainsucked a little bit.

And that, my friends, is another exciting day in the life of me.

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

"they pancake part" huh?

SR5Rfan said...

Yes. "They" pancake. Guess I'd better fix that.