Thursday, September 4, 2008

Don't Know Which Is Worse

they way I read it, or what it actually said! Now, bear in mind, the company I work for has absolutely nothing to do with body parts. Nothing at all. So why did I read the part description as "nipple toss"? And it actually said "nipple toe abs". The part is some kind of a valve, or a part for a valve, or something like that. Anyway, I had a little private chuckle over it.

Also had a little chuckle over a company name I saw today ... "Weiss Guys Car Wash".

Guess that's about it. The fruit guy didn't come today so I have no grapes, and I was really craving them, too. Maybe he'll come tomorrow instead.

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

Pft. And you say MY posts are not sufficiently entertaining!

Susan T-O said...

Well, I didn't mean for you to STOP posting!!!