Friday, September 19, 2008

Henry Has Been Serviced

(lucky Henry!)
Took him in to get an oil change, and all his fluids have been checked and topped off. He even has a new air filter and clean windows, and his interior was vacuumed. He's been in need of an oil change for a while and I was going to do it last week - in fact, on Tuesday but decided to have battery cable problems instead. Or was it Wednesday? Whichever .... he didn't get the oil change. I'm sure he is a much happier Xterra today.

Ended up at El Pollo Loco again for lunch. I wanted Taco Bell (yeah, I know) but there were about 8 or 9 cars in line at the drive up and I know how slow they generally are. So, I went next door and had a BRC burrito. Well, mostly an R burrito. There weren't a lot of beans and not much cheese. Fortunately, I like rice. Don't know what I want for dinner tonight; all I can think about is lunch tomorrow. Going over to Sis' to help her get ready for the All-iday and she has promised me Johnny Reb's for lunch. I've never been there but have heard a lot about it from her. Especially the mac-a-chee. Right now, I'm thinking pork ... hm, guess I could heat the microwavable pork roast for dinner. Won't be the same, but should be yummy. Maybe some noodles (nooeles??) of some kind and some yams. Or pork-n-beans. Now I'm getting hungry.

Guess that's it for now -- gonna call Dad before I forget again.

No comments: