Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last Night

Well, let me preface this by saying that I had a good time. I really did. Really. However, I wouldn't say that we saw any comedians at the show last night. There were several people who took turns on stage, for about 2 hours worth of "entertainment". Too bad there was only about 10 minutes of actual comedy. The rest of the evening was filled with racial slurs, crude sexual comments and the "F" word. Seriously, if you want your audience to come back and spend money to see you, you really shouldn't be quite so rude.
"Do we have anyone here from Orange County?" Cheers and applause. "Well, F you!"
"Don't like us? We still have 18 minutes - F you!"

Had a nice time prior to the "show" while we were eating (oh my gosh, such a yummy prime rib sandwich!) and there were some funny moments but all things considered, I wouldn't pay to go see any of the comics who performed last night. Fortunately, we had free admission ... just a "2 purchase minimum".

No comments: