Friday, September 26, 2008

Sometimes It Is Good

Today in particular, I am glad to be a temp where I am working. This weekend is inventory, and I don't have to participate! The "regular" employees had to come in for their regular shifts today. They are now at their dinner break (company is supplying food) and will start inventory at 6:00. They'll work a few hours tonight and then go back tomorrow to finish up. I, on the other hand, am sitting on my couch anticipating having bean 'n' cheese burritos in a little bit. I'll be watching the last couple of episodes of Pushing Daisies while I prepare my contribution for the All-iday. Then, tomorrow, while they are finishing up the inventory I'll be eagerly anticipating the party! I'm sure they'll be finished long before the 3:00 pm start time, but I won't be all tired and grumpy from having to work on a Saturday. I may be tired, and I may be grumpy, but it won't be because of work. So there.

I still can't believe the ineptness of the Fang tribe on Survivor: Gabon. They need to just vote off the entire tribe and put me out of my misery.

No comments: