Thursday, September 25, 2008

SURVIVOR!!!

Less than 3 hours until the two-hour season premiere of Survivor: Gabon! I have to be very careful to not go to the Survivor section at FoRT for the next few hours; I'll just stay away from the website until tomorrow. Don't want to accidentally find out stuff before it happens! Well, yes, I know it actually happened a couple of months ago but that doesn't count. I think "my" Survivor is going to be Matty. From what I've seen online, my first choice, Charles, is on the same tribe as Sis' guy so I'll go with the second choice. Doesn't matter, I just picked two names at random anyway.

My scratchy throat has gone away, but the nasal congestion and runny nose have intensified. I went to the pharmacy during lunch today and had the pharmacist advise me on what medicine to take. Took the first dose about 12:15 and was feeling a bit better by 1:30 or so. I haven't taken the second dose yet (it's supposed to be every 4 hours) because it made me a tad drowsy and I don't want to fall asleep before the end of Survivor tonight. Yes, I DO have my priorities straight, thank you very much!

Forgot to email Sis and ask if she's going to need me to come over early on Saturday. If not, I may see if The Boy wants to carpool.

No comments: