Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cute License Plate

Seen on a sporty little bronzie-orangie convertible ...
EDRENLN

We get another episode of Survivor and the Vampires tonight. You know, the Fang tribe - the "suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked", to use Sis' expression. I'm really hoping they can win a challenge tonight. Or at least find the hidden idol if - um, when - one of them is sent to Exile. I'm sure it'll be a good show, regardless. After all, it's Survivor! And I'm crossing my fingers, hoping for a merge tonight .... yeah, I'm a dreamer. Although it may not be quite as fun watching tonight - Sis has apparently lost her cellamaphone. Of course, if Rafe is home she can call me from his phone .... she didn't specify if he'd be home and I don't want to call his number in case he's at work. By the way, LM at work is properly jealous regarding the memorabilia that Sis and I have :-).

Other than that, just another day in paradise. Entered a whole bunch of invoices at work today (as opposed to yesterday and Tuesday, in which there weren't a lot of invoices to enter) and have two projects to work on. Oughtta keep me busy tomorrow.

Today's picture was yoinked from an email Sis sent to me. Yes, I do a lot of yoinking; what's your point?

No comments: