Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Wednesday

In order to prevent any smart-alecky messages being sent to me at Ravelry, I am updating my blog. I know this won't prevent the messages, and will probably guarantee that I receive at least one ... but here goes anyway.

Important thing that I should have remembered yesterday: J left for Canada today. Did I remember and call last night? No. Did I remember and call this morning? No. I remembered this afternoon when it was too late to call. Sent Dad an emailed apology while I was thinking about it.

I was almost the recipient of a little white car today. I was stopped at a red light, and I heard a short, sharp squeal. Looked into the rear view mirror in time to see a bunch of blue smoke behind me, and a little white car just barely missing Henry's back bumper as it (the white car) swerved into the other lane. Fortunately, it missed us.

And that was my day. Oh, and I got crispy honey chicken from Pick Up Stix for dinner.

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

No, no smart-alecky "update yer darn blog" comments on Ravelry coming from me, nope, nope, nope. Although I *should* since you obviously won't be coming HERE to read anything.