Monday, March 16, 2009

Note To Owners Of Electronic Gadgets

When you go to the trouble of plugging in your electronic gadgets (cell phone, computer, iPod, etc) in order to charge them for the next day ... Make. Sure. You. Turn. Them. Off. After. Charging. Yep, you guessed it. My iPod had only 20% battery life to get me through the day. Needless to say, it didn't. Get me through the day, that is. Guess my next purchase is going to have to be a car charger for the iPod.

Work today was ok. Nothing exciting, except that Adriana went to Carl's Jr at lunchtime, so instead of having Lean Cuisine Mac-a-chee I had a crispy chicken sandwich and some "natural cut" fries. Yeah, they used to be criss-cut but apparently are now "natural". Fortunately one of the guys finshed off the fries for me since I had only wanted a couple of them.

Are you totally engrossed in my life now? Ready for more excitement? I have a wild evening of sitcom viewing planned for tonight ... :yawn:

No comments: