Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday

As you can tell, it has been another eventful week in the life of Me. The Boy has been sick all week, so we didn't go to Taco Tuesday. Survivor was awesome ... and even though my tribe lost immunity - they did the smart thing and got rid of annoying Sandy. Sis now owes $1.50 and I owe $1.00. I think. I'd better start my spreadsheet to keep track of things....

Borrowed a movie from one of the ladies at work - "Taken". It was really good. A bit more violent than what I would normally enjoy, but it fit the story so I was ok with it. I also have "Gran Torino" and "Pride and Glory" but I'm not sure I'll watch either of them. I'll check 'em out on imdb first.

The Boy has to work today (and tomorrow, too) so The Girl and I are going to meet for breakfast (probably around 11:00 or so) and then spend the day watching movies. Maybe an HP marathon? One of the cable channels is showing the movies this weekend ... saw the end of "Sorcerer's Stone" last night. It was weird - The Kids have a different tv provider than I do, and the movie was just starting for her when it ended for me. But it was on the same network, so it should have been on at the same time. Shouldn't it? No biggie - since I have it on dvd I can watch it whenever I want.

Anyway, that's my update.

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

How in the world does she have "Taken" already? It's still out in the theaters.

SR5Rfan said...

I live by the "don't ask, don't tell" theory of movie watching.