Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Week Ended

on a rather happy note. I had realized last Tuesday that, when I mailed in my time card the week before, I had my hours figured wrong. Automatically wrote in a total of 40 hours, even though Friday was a holiday. Called the agency and had them fix my timecard.

So, when I checked my bank account yesterday, there was an additional deposit ... called the agency and found out that they pay for holidays if the employee has worked at least 1000 hours in the 26 weeks prior! Yay for unexpected money! The lady I spoke with is going to check with the Corporate office, because I think I should have been paid for Memorial Day, too ... and maybe even Christmas/New Year. Keeping my fingers crossed! (well, ok, not literally because then I couldn't type.)

Tonight we're celebrating Happy's birthday (not to be confused with happy birthday, although I hope he enjoyed his day) by going to the Gourmet Detective. Should be fun ...

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

It sounds like fun! Bet you all have a great time.