Monday, July 16, 2007

And Another Month Goes By

Lets see ... I've been to several movies - "Evan Almighty", "Transformers", "Ratatouille" and "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" (twice). Helped Duh move to her new "all my own" apartment this weekend.

Have an interview tomorrow at the Apple One employment agency, so they can maybe find me a job. Not that I really want one, mind you, but I guess I do need income! Have to fill out their on-line application and bring in my resume (even though I've sent them about a dozen for different positions I've applied for).

Had dinner with Dad last week; he's looking good. Kinda tired, but he'd had a long travel day on Wednesday and hadn't quite recovered. We had an enjoyable dinner (Dad, us and the kids) at Outback. They thought I was silly to order a cheeseburger, but it really sounded good (and was!).

Not much else going on ....

No comments: