Monday, July 16, 2007

Hogwarts Socks!

Hogwarts Sock Swap TWO

I've signed up for the Sock Swap! My first homework assignment is to answer the following questions:
#1) I have been sorted into the house of Hufflepuff.
#2) My shoe size is 6-1/2 to 7.
#3) Will be answered when I find my tape measure ... about 8-1/2 inches from heel to tip of the big toe.
#4) See answer #3! Also about 8-1/2 inches around the ball of the foot.
#5) Favorite needle brands ... Clover, Brittany and ??? in sizes 3-9.
#6) I'd love to try new needle brands, although I don't like metal. The smaller sizes tend to make my hand ache, but I can use 'em for short periods of time.
#8) I have no known allergies, and the knitting I do is NOT exposed to smoke, although I have a dog and a cat.
#9) I live in the US, and would prefer to not have an International pal, only because of the shipping costs ...

And I'd like everyone I know to join up, too! Just click on the blue title above!

No comments: