Monday, July 30, 2007

Just A Monday

Didn't really do a lot of knitting (or anything else) this weekend. I only have a few rows left before I do the decreases on my current sock, but don't know if I have the energy to work on it tonight. Spent the day helping watch 10 kids ... the oldest of which is 4 years old. I have to start telling Duh "NO" when she calls! Hee hee. Actually, they only needed me for about an hour and a half today but I stuck around chatting the rest of the afternoon.

Maybe I'll grab a quick bite to eat and then finish my sock. The Kids had mentioned getting together after they saw the Simpson Movie, but it's already 7:00 and I don't know what time they'll be out of the theatre. I had been invited to join them for the movie, but decided I didn't feel like going. Of course, that was before the kids started getting cranky! Um, the babysitting kids, not The Kids!

No comments: