Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sock In Progress

Just figured out how to include a picture inside the post, instead of in the column on the side ... yeah, I know. It's so easy, a Caveman can do it! No offense intended, of course! Anyway, here is a picture of the sock I am currently working on. It is the first one I've tried on size 2 needles, first for this brand of needles, first for this brand of yarn and first for a patterned sock. Whew! Talk about biting off more than I can chew! Anyway, here's a picture of how far I've progressed ... actually, I've gotten a little further sine this picture was taken. I'm now working on the toe decreases. The picture is kinda small, but if you click on it, it'll get much larger so you can see the detail. I'd probably prefer it if you didn't do that!

No comments: