Monday, September 17, 2007

Pop-u-lar ... I'm Gonna Be Pop-u-u-lar!!

Wow - I'm popular today! Got a call this morning from an employment agency, have a meeting tomorrow morning at 8:30. Yay! A little while later, I got a call from another agency and have a meeting set up for 2:00 tomorrow. Yay again! Decided to go to Wal-Mart; received a call and had a phone interview right there at the store! Unfortunately, I'm not really qualified for what they need right now, but she asked if she could keep my resume on file for future possibilities. Then, I got another call from another agency, and have a meeting on Wednesday at 9:00!

So, I'm here at home, emailing with S. Complained that I'm feeling unloved because nobody has called regarding my resume all afternoon. While I was sending that email, I received an email from someone at another agency, wanting me to call! I'm on a roll! Now - to find the perfect job .....

No comments: