Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Week Goes By

How did that happen so quickly? Wow ...

Let's see. What did the past week include. Just a lot of the same old-same old! I applied for a few jobs, didn't go on any interviews, did some shopping. Bought a new microwave and microwave cart at Target. F didn't like the micro, said it was too small (it was .7 cubic foot). I had gone for inexpensive. Went last night and returned it; ended up getting a 1.4 cubic foot microwave at Wal-Mart instead. Gonna try it out this morning by reheating my coffee. I know, I know - I'm a wild woman.

Spent Friday afternoon with Sh and Duh. Just went over to drop off the carpet cleaner, but ended up staying to talk all afternoon. It was nice; the babysitting kids napped for quite a bit of the time and were well behaved and quiet when they were awake. There's a new baby (9 weeks old!) so I got to have a nice little cuddle ....

Yesterday, S and I went to a craftie fair in Long Beach. Had a nice time, even though most of the crafts haven't changed in the last few years. Ended up buying some soup mixes. I know, there's that wild woman again!

Anyway, those are the highlights of my week. Sheesh, I need to get a life! :-)

No comments: