Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday

Well, the week is ended. I'm still not happy at the temp job and F says I should call the agency and quit. The other position I was hoping for went to someone else. I have the agencies still looking for a "better fitting" job for me. I don't know if I should quit or not. I'm not enjoying what I'm doing, but hate the thought of quitting. And the money is better than unemployment ... I'm so confused!

On a better note, Survivor was pretty good last night. Fei Long won the reward challenge, and kidnapped James back for the night. Todd found the immunity idol, which he gave to James. The plan was that when James goes back to Zhan Hu, he would help them lose immunity. He would then get the other immunity idol (since Todd told him where to look). When Zhan Hu votes James off, he will use the first idol to "save" himself. Since everyone is figuring on the merge to happen next, that would bring James back with his buddies with an immunity idol in hand.

Weren't they all surprised, however, when Zhan Hu won immunity, and Fei Long had to vote someone out? They chose Sherea so this means S will have to chose someone new. Probably James ...

The score is now:
S = $3.00 Me = $1.00
and according to the preview, the merge is next week ...

No comments: