Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Another Opportunity

Well, the second day of work was about as boring as the first. I really don't mind the work, but it would be nice if there was some background noise and conversation in the office. I emailed the agency that sent me to this position, and let them know that I'd like them to continue looking for something else for me.

So, I have an email from one of the other agencies asking me to call. I sent a response stating that it isn't easy to call during the day because I'm working, but for them to please feel free to email me or leave a message on my cell. She emailed back and said that the company I interviewed with on Monday is very interested in having me work there (temp to hire); am I still interested and, if so, when can I start? I told her that yes, I'd be interested and I could probably start on Monday, since I'd like to give notice where I am now.

Gee, I'm POP-u-lar all of a sudden!

No comments: