Monday, October 22, 2007

Temporary End of Freedom

Well, I have a temp job -- starting tomorrow morning! Not even one that I've interviewed for. Stacey from one of the agencies had called on Friday to see if she could send my resume to the prospective employer (they always call for permission, to make sure you aren't already working somewhere else). Said she'd get back to me by Tuesday if they want to interview me. Well, they liked my resume and want me to start tomorrow! Stacey says the placement could last through the end of the year, and possibly even become permanent.

So - I finished Duh's birthday present today. I'll bring a book and my knitting, although I'll only have 1/2 an hour for lunch. I know I'll at least read while I eat and will bring the socks to work on "just in case". I'm excited, and a bit nervous. I think this is the company that originally wanted applicants to be familiar with MAS90 software, which I'm not. They are aware of that, and will train -- just hope I can figure it out quickly enough!

No comments: