Friday, November 16, 2007

Survivor Update

So, last night the tribe was again divided into 2 teams for the reward challenge. The challenge was to bounce a rubber ball on drums through an "obstacle" course; the first team to get 3 balls through the course wins. Well, my new guy, Todd, and S's guy, James, were on the same team. Unfortunately. They weren't able to successfully transport one ball, let alone three. *sigh*

Immunity was decided by having to stab a knife through picture cards in a particular order. Four of the contestants elected to sit out the challenge and eat burgers and fries (James ate SEVEN! burgers). Pei Ghee won, and of course she needed to. So, they voted Frosti out. I felt bad for him; don't think he really expected it and they should have gotten rid of Courtney The Stick instead.

So - the score is now: S = $5.25 Me = $3.75

1 comment:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

My goodness, you hid your blogness inside your signature for too long!

And I read about Gonzo, when you said goodbye. Hugs, my dear. I have a little epileptic doggie of 11 years.

Going to go to your way back machine and read it ALL!

:)