Thursday, December 6, 2007

New Wedding Site

The Kids have chosen a new site for the wedding. They were worried ab out being able to find a new place, since it is now LESS THAN 5 MONTHS until the Big Day! We were all really happy when we found out that the new place is available on their date. C definitely didn't want to change dates, so this was a very good thing. Went with P today when she paid the deposit, and looked the place over. It is going to be beautiful. Only problem is that C can't bring in his own lighting; he doesn't want to have to pay for something he can do himself. He just doesn't realize that he won't want to have to worry about doing lighting on his wedding day.

Anyway, P is really excited about the new location, and I can't blame her!


I have an interview tomorrow morning with another job agency. I really don't want to have to go to another one, but maybe this will be the agency that finds me the "perfect job". With F's work being slow right now (not as much overtime) it would really be a good thing for me to get working again. Even if it isn't exactly what I want, if I earn more than I'm getting from unemployment it'll be a little stress off F.

Sounds like it's raining pretty hard out there ....

Well, my Todd is still on Survivor, although he got 2 out of 6 votes tonight. The reward challenge was fun - the Survivors were paired up with a family member and had to traverse a maze, blindfolded, and meet up with their partner at the middle. Denise and her husband won, and were able to take 2 other couples with them on a "dinner cruise". She chose Todd and Amanda (which really upset Peih-Gee). Immunity was won by Peih-Gee, who did NOT give up the necklace. Gee, wonder why ... the score is now: S = $7.50 Me = $6.75

No comments: