Friday, December 28, 2007

The Search Continues

Well, I had a job interview on Wednesday, which I think went ok. The company is one of the vendors we used at Boyd - don't know if that will help or hinder. Then, yesterday I interviewed at another office for the AppleOne agency (they can't just transfer the info from one office to another). Had calls from two other agencies yesterday afternoon; they both have a possible opportunity for me in Monrovia. I'm hoping one of these will be "the one". I'm tired of the job hunt.

Going to lunch today with the Boyd ladies. Today is Kim's last day -- she will be taking the month of January as down time and then will try to find something closer to her home. She's been with Boyd 24.5 years. Wonder what they'll do now; will they hire a replacement for her? Her customers will really miss her - she worked hard to make sure they didn't run out of parts.

Finished sock #2 last night; I'm very pleased with how they turned out! I'll post a picture later - don't feel like getting up and getting the camera, and posing the socks, and taking the picture.

No comments: