Friday, January 18, 2008

Got a Fun Day Planned

My sister and a couple of other ladies are coming over tomorrow for a "knitting day". I'm so excited -- it'll be my first little party! I've already baked cookies, mixed up onion dip and made a spaghetti salad. S is going to bring little sandwiches and her co-worker, C, is bring sodas. I also expect Duh to show up, and P will be over later in the day. I invited C from work, but I don't think she'll make it. That would mean that she finally has to learn to knit ... after mentioning it for a couple of years.

The Direct TV guys were here today, so I am all set up with that. F had hooked up an antenna for me last night (the cable went off on Tuesday. Not unexpectedly, since I hadn't ordered it.) It worked pretty well, actually, and I was able to watch tv today before the guys got here. However, it is SO much nicer having a clean, clear picture!

I also received an email notification that my DSL is ready for hookup. I sent an email to C to see if he can maybe come over this weekend and get it set up for me. I guess I can try and do it myself; but he might not like that (if I mess it up).

Anyway, that's it for now ........

No comments: