Monday, January 21, 2008

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I had a great time on Saturday. For the most part, it was just S, CZ and me. CZ is really sweet, outgoing and very enthusiastic about learning to knit. Felt like I'd known her for ages. Duh came over later in the afternoon and did most of the sewing part of my purple piggy. He just needs to have his front feet and facial features added. That means I have to decide what I want to do for his facial features. I'm thinking about black button eyes and a big pink button nose.

The Kids came by after their Wilderness Training seminar and C tried to get my DSL hooked up, but Verizon doesn't have me set up properly yet. Maybe today ...

My FIL called yesterday, and invited me to come out and spend a week with them since I'm not working. I know they are lonely, and missing Joe, but I just can't do that. I really need to find a job since my unemployment runs out soon. I need to make a point to keep in better contact with them, though.

Hm, it sounds (and smells) like the coffee is ready!

No comments: